- 10 different programmable profiles available through LCD program box or WiFi Express Modeule
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- LiPo Low Voltage Cut off
- ESC thermal overheat protection
- Motor thermal overheat protection
- Remote On/Off feature
- “1 degree” Precision throttle and brake control
- Coast Control (patent pending*)
- Drive Frequency Control
- Brake Frequency Control
- Boost Timing control and options for Modified racing
- Turbo Timing control and option for Modified racing
- Ultra-Low-resistance circuitry
- ROAR-approved software including Zero-timing
- Smallest footprint and height possible with current technology to fit within even more tighter space of a vehicle.
- 12-gauge high quality power wires
- Powerful external capacitor board
- HOBBYWING Over-The-Air Firmware updateable through WiFi Express module (purchased separately)
- The most advanced brushless ESC proven by World Champ.competitions worldwide.
|ID||XR10 PRO ESC|
|p/n||30112600(Black) / 30112601(Orange)/ 30112602(Red)|
Brushless Sensored ESC
|Power input||2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cell NiMH|
|BEC output||6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)|
|Size||37.5×30.9×31.6mm (w/Fan & Fan Shroud)|
|Weight||95g (w/ Wires)|
Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
1/10th Touring Car & Buggy & Drift Car & F1; 1/8th,1/10th Rock Crawler
What’s in the box?
- XR10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires 12AWG-200mm
- (3) Output wires 12AWG-200mm
- (2) x cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- Dual capacitors
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
- User’s manual
Brushless sensored motor
KV Rating/T Count:
- 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: (Touring Car) T≥3.5T, (Buggy) T≥4.5T.
- 3S LiPo/9S NiMH: (Touring Car) T≥6.5T, (Buggy) T≥8.5T.
180 days: Warranty covers all failures that result from material or workmanship defects. It does not cover misuse, abuse, intentional or otherwise.
Warranty applies to customers who purchased through North America authorized stores. Any purchases made from Hong Kong, China, eBay deems non-warranty with no exception